We each had a cocktail of cranberry and amaretto (very tasty) and had a lovely dinner of chicken and salad. We sat at a table with Captain Tedeschi and his wife/my good friend Jenn, along with a few Rooks from Norwich's Cadet program. It was so nice seeing everyone dressed up and looking like a million bucks. Being in Vermont, we don't get much of a chance to look amazing, but trust me I take full advantage of going "full-glam."
With this last Ball in Vermont it makes it even more clear that our time here is short. The months are flying by due to school, and before we know it I'll be graduating with my Associates Degree and Kevin with his Bachelors in May. We better enjoy it while we can because soon, we too will be in Virginia.

At our table. I had to cover up with my shawl in the ballroom because it was SO cold. The guys were lucky, they got to wear a heavy coat!

My GORGEOUS dress from Macy's. I was getting compliments on it all night...even from people I didn't know!
After 4 Marine Corps Balls I finally decided to get my hair professionally done. It was well worth it!

No comments:
Post a Comment