Our 4th Anniversary has come upon us- neither of us can believe how fast our fourth year came. I guess it shows that time flies when you're crazy in love. We really do have one of those special relationships that grow better with time. I never thought I could love and adore someone more as each day passes, but I'm certainly surprised by just how much a person can love another being. He never rises in the morning, or falls asleep without kissing me, and I never let a day go by that I don't say "I love you." We know that life in the Marine Corps can sometimes test the love in relationships, and it certainly doesn't have its shortages of stress. We know as time goes by, that we're meant for each other because its simply just
easy. There's no drama, never any arguing (unless you count bickering about picking up socks), and there's a natural flow with our personalities; a simplistic nature that will stand the test of time. He truly is the yang to my yin. Happy Anniversary to the best man I've
ever known
(sorry Dad...).
4th Anniversary is Linen, so I got him a linen pillow for our bed. It says: "Always Kiss Me Goodnight."

Kevin got me an antique Wedgwood canister from the local antique shop that I've been drooling over for a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment