Our "little" Clementine isn't so little anymore! Every day she seems to be getting bigger and bigger! Her paws are getting HUGE and her legs and nose are elongating. Its almost as if she is my child! I can't believe how fast she's growing and I'm so proud of all of her milestones and things that she's learning. I've taught her to sit, stay, lay down, roll over, jump up and touch my hand...and my recent favorite: "salsa!" She jumps up, I grab her paws, and we dance!
With Kevin gone until October she and I have really bonded. She's my little shadow, my companion, and my new best friend. She follows me around the house, loves to steal my socks, and will do anything, ANYTHING, for treats. She's starting to lose her baby teeth, so she's been gnawing on everything - and driving me a bit nuts because of it - but thats expected. She's so bright and eager to learn, and loves everyone she comes in contact with! I don't know if I can say that she is 100% house trained, but its been many weeks since her last "accident" and I think in part, this is because of her age, but also because of the Poochie Bells I've trained her to use. With the bells she tells ME when she has to go outside rather than me hovering over her (FYI, they've been a godsend).
She's a goofy little pup!
She's obsessed with her bird-brother Gordon, but of course, he wants nothing to do with her!
She loves snoozing on the cold tile after a run around the yard...
She's a gentle little soul; instead of chasing her frisbee she'd rather snuggle with it.
...and although she loves dogs, sometimes she gets a little too hyper for older dogs and she has to go to "time out." Ha-ha-ha!
But at the end of the day, we couldn't have picked a sweeter, gentler, little love-bug of a dog! She's an amazing addition to the family!
"Oh my darling, Clementine," you're such a joy to have around!










No comments:
Post a Comment