Friday, January 28, 2011

Ice Skating at Norwich's Outdoor Rink

On and off for about a year, Nicole and I have been ice skating together because we both agree that skating by yourself is....well...boring. So, today Nicole and I decided to let out a little energy after a week of being cooped up in the house. At first we were going to skate in the Krietzberg arena where the hockey games take place, but decided that it was too nice of a day to be yet again, inside. It turns out no one ever skates on the outdoor rink. We were told by many that they have never seen a single soul on it in years. Needless to say we got a bit of unexpected attention. I'm not any good, but at least they had Nicole to look at who's been skating since she was a little girl in her home state of Iowa. The only thing I can say is: at least the brief lessons I took when I was a teenager helped me out in the department of being a good "ice skating wing-woman."

Is it weird that I woke up dreaming about being back on the ice? It truly is addictive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger