Every time I take a photo, I think to myself: "Would the family want want to see this?" I've gotten to the point that I've realized this blog has become very powerful in the sense that, every time I'm on the phone with someone these days they'll say "Oh, how was New York?," "I saw you went ice climbing at Bolton," or "Archery looks really fun, I always wanted to get into that."
This blog has enabled us to repeat ourselves less when we talk on the phone, and when my entire family (Kevin's too) does not live in the same city as us, let alone the same state, it comes in handy when we don't have to repeat ourselves 20 times in a row. Thank you to everyone in our families that continue to read about whats going on with our lives. Hopefully it brings a smile to your faces to see that we're not your average college students that spend the majority of our lives either with our nose in a book, hunched over our laptops frantically writing papers, or become home (or as I call it "cave") dwellers that never see the light of day. I promise you, we do get out once in a while to have fun. We went out to dinner at Madera's Restaurant in Burlington and topped the night off with renting Disney's Tangled (which was just as cute as everyone said it was). Love you all!
Madera's Restaurant in Burlington, VT.

No comments:
Post a Comment