We spent Friday catching up, Saturday sightseeing in Washington, D.C., and ended the weekend on Sunday with a vintage photo shoot. I've been wanting to get into portrait photography and Amanda was kind enough to let me do her hair, makeup and wardrobe...a guinea pig, if you will.
Kevin and I have always had a close relationship with Amanda and I truly can't wait until we can see each other again sometime. I know throughout our lives we will always make time to visit one another...next time, we might go see her!
Sightseeing

Getting ready to go to D.C.!
We can't be serious for too long...
On the Metro (similar to the subway)
Kevin wrote out meticulous directions for us.
Thats attractive...
On the Metro
This tripod goes everywhere with me!
EXCITED TOURISTS!
Air and Space Museum - Smithsonian
Amelia and Amelia.
Kevin!
Amanda with her hero.
Very busy Saturday!
Sitting on the floor of the Smithsonian filling out my postcards!
Going home!





































No comments:
Post a Comment