The cathedral is just as beautiful as the photos show, yet even more so. Its quite possibly one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
After several hours of walking around the cathedral and taking photographs of just about anything that stunned us into awe, we walked around the corner to have lunch at little restaurant named "Cafe Deluxe," and finally ended our afternoon by driving to Georgetown in search of the wildly popular cupcake shop made famous by the television network TLC called "D.C. Cupcakes," however...interestingly enough the actual bakery itself is called "Georgetown Cupcakes." - guess the name wasn't catchy enough. After dinner, I got to taste their cupcakes and they certainly live up to their demand - wow!
Mission accomplished: I can now check the Washington National Cathedral off my sightseeing list. What a beautiful place!
Also known as "Georgetown Cupcakes"






























No comments:
Post a Comment