Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patricks Day


Ah, St. Patricks Day...the one day a year you encounter a sea of green no matter where you go! Kevin and I are a mixture of this-that-and-everything-in-between like the rest of the human race; we're made up of countless different things, but the one we have in common is: Irish. Those Irish sure did know how to "multiply" and is evident by the amount of people that share the same roots as we do. At this point I just blindly assume everyone has a little Irish in them...seems fair enough.

We met up at a local restaurant in Milton named "Ollies" with our fellow Irish-mates Taylor and Brianne, but since both men had to fly the following morning we figured one brightly colored green beer was good enough for the night. I told Kevin that if we didn't have at least one beer on St. Patricks Day that surely an Irish ancestor would have us struck down by lightening and have the Irish name stripped from us in shame. The dramatics seemed to work and we remain unscathed until next St. Patricks Day. It was a calm night like any other, but filled with GREEN and lots of it. Hope everyone enjoyed their jolly ol' green Saturday!


My Irish soda bread...green of course!



Wowza, thats green!

I still love him...even if he is part Scottish.

Taylor and Brianne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger