Brianne is a dear friend of mine that I met almost 2 years ago in Virginia while Kevin was at TBS. Her and I bonded while our husbands were training those long, hard hours in the field, and were there for one another during one of the hardest schools for our husbands. They were gone for weeks at a time, but Brianne and I took that as an opportunity to get to know a new friend...and a great friend is what I got! She is one of my closest friends that I think the world of and I cannot wait to meet her precious little girl!
(Little side note: Brianne's sister Davina co-hosted the shower with me at my house)
Davina's little girls made this sign for my front door.
Welcome to pink wonderfulness!
The pillows I made for the couch...cupcake themed of course!
Got the tissue ball idea from Pinterest!
Prayer candle favors for the guests.
I've been collecting things for months!
Of course being my friend, little Alyson is going to be stocked up with books!
The cupcake garland that Davina made.
Diaper cake anyone?
Davina and her girls made this for Auntie Brianne.
Shower games: word jumble.
Thinkin' hard!
Brianne and her husband went to Auburn University in Alabama. UA representing!
The nursery is cupcake themed, so naturally we all showered her with cupcake things.
Lots and lots of these in your future!
Oh how I adore baby showers...





























No comments:
Post a Comment