Kevin and I were spoiled this past week! We got to spend a whole week with my dad! He came to Florida to see Kevin's selection ceremony - although because of weather it has been delayed over and over, so unfortunately he didn't get to see it - also, to see his mom (my Granny who lives 2 hours west from us in Alabama), and spend Father's Day with us. I could go on and on about how much this man means to me and how happy it made both of us...but I know he's reading this right now and rolling his eyes! Ha ha - wink, wink! Love you, dad! I'm looking forward to many many more trips!
WARNING: Photo overload!
Making lunch for everyone!
Studying for a flight!
Dad wanted a picture of us in front of our home here in Florida.
Kevin had to fly that day...so Dad and I went to the museum...
National Aviation Museum in Pensacola, FL.
Look away, you didn't see anything here...
This was HUGE in person...as you can tell, look how small he looks in comparison!
Blue's Angels
Later in the week, we went to a "selection ceremony" for a friend of ours to see what type of aircraft he will be flying. Our friend selected helicopters (What he wanted! Yay!!!). Kevin's ceremony should be in a few weeks...fingers crossed!
Kevin showing Dad the T6's that the students fly everyday!
Touring the maintenance hangar.
Trying on Kevin's issued g-suit!
These are actually really hard to breathe in! I've tried the entire suit on at home.
Out celebrating Kevin's promotion to 1st Lieutenant at the Grand Marlin in Pensacola (our favorite restaurant).
LOVE this picture Dad got of us!!
My two favorite men!
Kevin finished this project while Dad was here and hung it in our dining room. Showing some love for our home-states! We put hearts near the cities we were born and raised in (San Jose, CA and Lewiston, ME).
Standing in front of my Granny's old house in Mobile, AL.
Destin Beach!
It was a little gloomy that day, but the temperature was perfect and the water was a beautiful teal color!
After the beach, we took Dad out to Flounders Restaurant in Pensacola for Father's Day dinner! We snapped a few silly photos in the waiting area.






































No comments:
Post a Comment