Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Primary Flight Training - COMPLETE!

In December of 2011 Kevin and I found ourselves moving from Quantico, Virginia to a little town in northwest Florida called Milton. We didn't know anything about the area or where we were going to be living ("homeless" as I referred to us for the first week while we stayed in a hotel to house hunt). 

Fast forward approximately 18 months later and Kevin has finally finished Primary Flight Training. For those of you who don't know, it was only supposed to take 9 months! You can blame the delay on the endless summer storms. But I digress, its been a long journey for everyone in Kevin's VT-6 company, but it has finally come to an end! On Thursday Kevin will be finding out what aircraft he will be flying for the rest of his career...can you handle the anticipation??? I can't, thats for sure. 

We shall see in just two days...stay tuned!

Kevin and his wingman Taylor...with their instructor in the back monitoring their flight.  





Brianne and I watched them come in for their final landing. How cute is little Aly watching her daddy? 



 Way to go Taylor!!

Awesome job honey!!




 9 months 18 months later (ha ha!)...COMPLETE! 

So proud of you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger