Sunday, January 12, 2014

Alyson's 1st Birthday

We met the Carlisle's back in 2011 upon moving to Virginia for Kevin's training at TBS in Quantico. Since then, it seems as if time is flying by at a rapid pace. Several years have passed, the Carlisle's now have a budding family, and their little Aly is now a year old. The older I get, the more I start realizing why adults always said to me as a child that I was "growing up too fast." We're getting to see that first-hand with our friends' children. Even if it has only been a few weeks, they seem to be radically different from month to month. I can only imagine what its like to be a parent of those children, who desperately want time to slow down so that they can enjoy every single second. This weekend we celebrated a whole year of Alyson's life, and what a precious little angel she is...








The resident love-bug "Trouble"...who appropriately lives up to his name. 






Aly's best friend Bronson.






There's never a dull moment with this stud hanging around! 








Happy birthday to such a ray of sunshine in everyone's lives! Although you and your family will be moving in February, we'll continue to watch you grow and flourish from afar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger