Sunday, February 20, 2011

Elizabeth's Baby Shower

As every Marine wife knows...there's babies galore! Well, I suppose I should just generalize that statement and say the military has babies galore. If I really sat and did the math I'm sure there would be at least 1 baby a year since moving to Vermont (in some incidences 2-3 babies a year). This time we all came together to celebrate Elizabeth's anticipation of her first child, Curtis.

The baby shower was hosted by Melissa, Bailey, and Caroline and generously spread with delicious food from Melissa. We played a game, listened to advice from fellow Mommy's and watched Elizabeth open her unbelievably cute baby presents! I'm sure Melissa's neighbors could hear us "ooh-ing" and "aww-ing" over everything in surround-sound. I took photographs of the baby shower in between munching on snacks and socializing with friends (who I hadn't seen in what seems like forever), which I loved! Put me behind a camera and I'm a happy camper!

We can't wait to meet you little Curtis!

Melissa, Bailey, Elizabeth, and Caroline

Melissa's adorable monkey cake (handmade I might add)

We had quite a lot to choose from!


Elizabeth with her mother, playing the "measuring game."

I won the measuring game...but only because Bailey couldn't win (she was a hostess)...works for me! I got to bring home a bunch of chocolate!

If I posted ALL of the pictures I took, it would take forever! So, here's a cute one.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome job taking photos!! They all turned out so cute. It was a lot of fun- cute baby clothes, chatting, and good food...what could be better? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger